Thursday, September 5, 2013

Orange Heaven Milkshake


This is a match-made in heaven for the folks who love oranges. Or milkshakes. I know that I'm not particularly a fan of orange milkshakes, but trust me, this is really good and strong!


 1 1/8 Cup  Milk
1/4  Cup Ice Water
1 12 oz can of frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed) or 3 cups of orange juice
8-10 pieces of ice
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup of honey
1 banana (ripe works just fine)







How you do it:

*Makes three servings.*

Simply put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into three-four 12 oz. glasses

Tip: If you want it to be milkier and a bit thinner, add more milk. If you want it to be frothy and frosty, add slightly less milk







The ingredients:)







Mix em' all together. Here I'm using my Vitamix Blender to do the magic.






After mixing for about a  minute and a  half, it turned bubbly and frothy.  Just perfect.









Yummy  <3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please free to leave me comments and questions! :)