Friday, February 7, 2014

Update!

Yes, I'm Alive. Thanks for Asking. And I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, actually a pretty darn long while (Since October 22, 2013). And now, since its 2014, a beginning of a new year, I'm ready to start posting again! So where have I been? Lets just say school, tests, and more school. I've also been busy starting and prepping up a brand-new blog, a blog thats on a more personal level. But hey, I miss getting my hands covered in flour and sugar. And now that I'm back, be prepared to see a bunch of new recipes on here! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Raida, you say here a bunch of recepies have been added, but I only see four ? this may be on my end but i would like to see what your flour and sugar covered hands have made !

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave me comments and questions! :)